9.17.2009

I know I suck

Yes, it's been a while. I'm busy trying to get things in my life together (never fun!). I'm working for kgb_, the text answering service. Got a question? Text 542542. I'm making half as much as I made at the library (and a third as much as I made at the library in Illinois, yay unions!) but having a lot of fun. I'm also creating beautiful works of art that can be yours for the low price of not $99, not $55, but EIGHT DOLLARS EACH! Check out my etsy store!

And finally, I'd like to thank...squeeeeeeeeeeek....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beyonce's blog is the best blog of all time!! But her clothes still suck. LOL!

BikerPuppy said...

LOL. I'm glad you're enjoying the new job, even if the pay sucks. Happy Friday!!

the.effing.librarian said...

what a coincidence! just read this: http://www.eptrail.com/ci_13359145

Miss Maggie said...

Meh, reference librarians wouldn't answer the questions we get at kgb_! kgb_'s questions are so much more fun!